Tuesday, January 11, 2011

mADmAN's Perodua Kelisa: My Car Evolution Part 06

[Originally Posted: Oct 14, 2008]

Round 6 Update

got new stuff for the car

KOMO automatic bonnet lifter Very Happy

bought it for RM55 from Lowyat.net forums

ADD: Before I post pix..lemme just say that the bonnet lifters in my car were utter crap… cool…but utter crap.. reason why is coz it was too strong… everytime I open the bonnet it will snap the bonnet up…so I kept being afraid that the bonnet was gonna pop off or something like that…

Also they made the rear of the bonnet sit up abit…not much..just a lil bit. But then when that happens, the front goes down… so the front where the bonnet hook is at is slightly dented upwords due to closing the bonnet.

I have taken them out… and used back the stock bonnet lift and hold thingy… much better imho…..

Take note that this happened to my car only..the seller who I bought it from also sold one to another kelisa.. and that other kelisa had no issues whatsoever with the bonnet lifters… so either my installation was crap…or it just didn’t suit my car or…dunno la…

So on with the pix… (they only had it in yellow at the time)









also got myself a used UR Room bar a couple of months ago from a forumer here....but its so dirty so i decided to clean it up first before installing.... mebbe give it a nice black spray before installing it.. only problem is...i feel so lazy hahahha

ADD: as mentioned in my previous update… I got the UR Room Bar…ive installed it (without cleaning it :P) and theres no pix of it installed unfortunately… back seat clearance is pretty much alright with the Room Bar. The Kelisa is a 4 door after all…



That’s it for Round 6 folks!

EDIT: click HERE for Part 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment