Tuesday, January 11, 2011

mADmAN's Perodua Kelisa: My Car Evolution Part 04

[Originally Posted: Jun 24, 2008]

Round 4 Update

Heres moar pix...the completed exterior makeover....

PICTAR SPAM!!!! lots of pix...couldnt figure out which pic to put so i whack all in only la... so be patient :P

my friends and i had a photoshoot for some cars....and my friends were complaining about how shiny my car was...difficult for them to take decent pix coz can see their reflection in the paint ahahhaha

first u have the basic angles.. front, back, side…









And the other angles...













Other backside views...

















and finally... a recap of the evolution :D



me a happy man heheheheh

Theres more updates… so just wait and see laaaaaa….

EDIT: click HERE for Part 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment